Homeoprophylaxis for Free and Healthy Children
Parents: To find a registered HP Supervisor in your area, please use the Access to HP Program tab (or the map locator at the right).
Practitioners: to become certified to supervise your clients/patients with the HP program please go here.
All aspects of this program are overseen and monitored by Free and Healthy Children International, dedicated to the Research, Education and access to HP.
While the HP Program is intended to be self-administered, access to nosodes must be via practitioner only and we advise all children to be registered with an HP Supervisor for the duration of the program. Please note Homeoprophylaxis is not a vaccine substitute. It works under a different mechanism of action and educates the immune system in a more complete way than vaccines do. Ask your HP Supervisor to explain why.
*The content of this website is not to be misconstrued as medical advice nor does it replace the consult of a physician or practitioner. Reader assumes the responsibility of investigating for themselves disease prevention methodologies that concur with their beliefs and understanding.
This program is suitable for:
- Children who have not been vaccinated
- Partially vaccinated children
- Children who have been fully vaccinated
The success of the stimulatory action of the Nosodes on the immune system assumes that the immune system is in proper working order. For those children who have been partially or fully vaccinated it is recommended that the child receive some constitutional homeopathic care or CEASE protocol prior to starting the HP program to balance the immune system and ensure that their immune systems will respond with the appropriate action to these disease agents.
Overview of the Homeoprophylaxis Program
Supplied with the program are sufficient remedy doses for up to 4 children to complete 4 years of Homeoprophylaxis (HP) to the most commonly vaccinated against diseases (see STATUS SHEET for list). Additional remedies may be added to the Main Program if there are special circumstances or needs, i.e., for foreign travel, special concerns, or disease outbreaks. Additional remedies may be purchased separately. The nosodes selected for the Main Program are based on current disease prevalence and/or risk factors. If the incidence of any of the diseases not included in the Main Program increases, it is possible to add the pertinent additional remedies. (Hepatitis A or B, Diphtheria, Chickenpox, Rotavirus and Influenza are not a part of the current program for various reasons.)
The goal of HP is to introduce into the human system the energetic components (nosodes) of particular diseases in order to stimulate the immune system to produce immunity. Homeopathic Nosodes, such as the remedies included in the kit provided, are potentized preparations of the relative disease germ or human discharges produced in relationship to that particular germ. Upon repetition of the particular remedy it is understood that an aspect of susceptibility to that disease has been fulfilled. Some research has demonstrated that after completion of programs like this blood titers demonstrate antibody levels indicating immunity.
According to the order of the remedies listed on the Status Sheet remedy does are given in this way: (A dose consists of two pellets of the indicated medicine.)
- The first month consists of a single dose (two pellets) of the named remedy to be taken orally.
- The following month a series of three repeated doses of the same remedy are given within a 24 hour period.
- The following month the next remedy on the Status Sheet is administered.
- Continue with monthly doses according to Status Sheet schedule.
- Program can be interrupted for constitutional prescribing, or if an acute illness has arisen. Program may be resumed two weeks after a constitutional remedy and 5 days after the resolution of an acute illness.
During the first 16 months the first and second doses of the remedies are administered in a 200C potency, while the third and forth dosing of the same remedies over the subsequent 3 years are accomplished with the 10M potency.
Four Important Points to Consider
(1) The enclosed Program is designed for those parents who have made the decision not to vaccinate their children, but would like to employ a safe method of immune system preparedness towards infectious disease.
(2) No method of disease protection can be guaranteed 100% perfect. If your child is likely to be exposed to a definite source of infectious disease other than those listed in the Main Program, then additional remedies may be required.
(3) The Programs are flexible. If you start late, give the remedies in the order shown, one remedy every month, ignoring the gaps in the program, until you have caught up with the ages of administration in the Basic Program. If your child has already received some orthodox vaccines you can still use the program, and it is suggested you do it in its entirety as the HP nosodes will actually help the child’s immune system ore completely resolve vaccine responses. Discuss you options with and HP Supervisor.
(4) Some parents choose not to give the remedies for the normally mild diseases such as Measles, knowing that the disease itself provides the most certain protection against later infection. If there are diseases that you feel have become obsolete or your child has outgrown the risk period we still recommend giving the doses as there is benefit to the immune system. You may also change the order of remedies as you need depending on circumstance such as disease outbreak, or, add in other remedies (such as for Hepatitis A or Influenzinum, etc.) anywhere in the program. Please be sure to note any changes in the Status Sheet. Please also note that all nosodes administered tend to increase the general health of the individual, so we recommend doing all the doses included in the program.
REACTIONS TO REMEDIES IN THE KIT
It is normal for a child to react to the remedies in the kit. These reactions are NOT toxic reactions, but represent an immunological effect. They are typically very mild and short lasting (such as a fever, cough, a mild rash, or restlessness for 24 hours or less). Reactions are a good sign and usually indicate that there is some affinity of the child to the remedy given. It is these reactions that help to build immunity. Contact your HP Supervisor for reactions that are concerning. It is not normal for there to be adverse reactions to homeopathic remedies.