FHCi is a membership organization, and family access to HP falls under the umbrella of FHCi Family Membership. Like “Raw food” groups or similar organizations, access to products and/or services not approved by the FDA is made possible through membership organizations like FHCi. Organization membership creates a legal pathway for both providers and consumers of the product or service. To access the FHCi HP program for your children under the umbrella of FHCi and its agents (HP Supervisors), you will be joining our organization. Your FHCi Family Membership also helps fund the work we do to make HP available to your family and others. The information below outlines the nature of our organization and the relationship you are entering into with your FHCi Family Membership.
Note: FHCi Family Membership is facilitated by your HP Supervisor at the time of your enrollment. Please use the map at the right or CLICK HERE to locate an HP Supervisor near you.
For families entered in the research 2009- Dec 31, 2014 and those who have registered between Jan 1 2015 to July 14, 2017 only, please USE THIS LINK to access your Family Membership enrollment form.
Declaration of Purpose
Free and Healthy Children International is dedicated to research, education and access to Homeoprophylaxis. FHCi is not licensed as a dispensary, however membership with our organization entitles all members to have access to all medicaments and supervision made available under the umbrella of The Association. FHCi works in partnership with homeopathic pharmacies who provide the program remedies.
Chapter Five: HP Family Membership
5.1: New HP Families:
By consenting to the Membership Agreement provided to families wishing to partake in the HP program with FHCi, HP Family Members are granted Membership. The non-refundable fee of $35, which is included in the initial supervision portion of the HP program for HP Family Membership, is to be collected by their selected HP Supervisor and transferred to FHCi at the time of HP Family Member’s consent and purchase. This fee grants the HP Family Member and their enrolled children the following rights and benefits:
- Access to your chosen FHCi HP Supervisor for HP program needs.
- Complete access to the HP program, related printed materials, and Homeoprophylaxis nosodes sufficient for the program
- Ongoing supervision for their child(ren) undertaking the program for questions and support pertaining to the program, with a certified HP Supervisor
- Right to detailed informed consent about the HP Program, remedy responses, and what to expect
- Right to a coordinated transfer to a substitute HP Supervisor, according to the specifics outlined in the FHCi bylaws
- Right to access our Ethical Review Process if you feel your HP supervisor has willfully or unintentionally neglected the appropriate and needed supervision of the program
- Complaints against an HP supervisor must be submitted in writing to FHCi within three months of the incident of complaint. These will be sent to the Ethics Review Committee for evaluation and remediation action.
- Right to access our Adverse Event Reporting Process if there has been an adverse event above and beyond normal immunological stimulation expected from the use of HP Nosodes. Definition: An adverse event is defined as a death, life-threatening adverse drug or device experience, inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, a persistent disability/incapacity, or a congenital anomaly/birth defect
- Adverse Event Reports must be submitted in writing to FHCi within three months of the incident of complaint. These will be sent to the Adverse Event Review Committee for evaluation and published according to the Adverse Events Reporting Procedure.
- Upon request, access to the Association’s Bylaws and public records
- Subscription to the FHCi family newsletter (Email)
- Access to participation in community gatherings and social media groups (Public or Private) to connect and relate with other HP Family Members to share and discuss the use and experiences of HP.
- FHCi Annual report (E-copy)
- Guarantee that all Personal Health Information (PHI) submitted to your HP Supervisor Records of the HP Family Membership agreement and PHI submitted at time of registration are to remain in the custody and in the confidential holding of the HP Supervisor member. With the exception that FHCi holds the right to access non-PHI for research purposes but may be called upon for review by FHCi for any research activity. Personal Health Information of all Family Members will be held in strict confidentiality and will remain private from any State Medical Board, the FDA, FTC, Medicare, Medicaid or insurance companies without the previously expressed specific permission granted by the Family Member.
- Membership with FHCi will remain intact unless the family member submits in writing their desire to withdraw membership. Withdrawal of Membership prior to completion or of the program does not negate any agreements made regarding access to previous and existing participation in the HP Program. Withdrawal of HP Family Membership includes removal from all social media platforms that membership entails. They would still have access to HP Supervision for 50 months starting from the date that they signed up for the program. The fees for participating in the FHCi HP Program are non-refundable, including the FHCi Family Membership fee, the HP Supervision fee, the HP Program booklet fee, the HP Remedy Kit fee and any other fees for extra remedies ordered and shipping of remedies and booklet.
5.2: FHCi HP Supervisor -HP Family Membership Relationship: FHCi HP Supervisors are committed to serve their registered families for a reasonable duration of the completion of the program for the initial supervision fee the family has paid. For registration of subsequent children enrolled after the first, and within the first 50 months, the second-tier supervision fee is paid. This member to member relationship, based on supervision of the registered children in the program expires 50 months after initial registration date. For additional children enrolled 5 years, or more, past the initial registration, the HP Supervisor can recharge total initial supervision fee again.
5.3: Grandfathering Existing Families
Families already enrolled in the HP program under research or otherwise are entitled to retroactively become an HP Family Member. Enrollment for existing HP Families includes the completion of the forms located on the website. Existing HP Families are complementarity enrolled but may donate the one-time suggested fee of $35 as per the instructions on the website. All HP Families once enrolled may be solicited for further donations to FHCi.
We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. IT IS HEREBY DECLARED that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
We proclaim the freedom to choose for ourselves the types of products, therapies and self-help modalities that we think best. We encourage our members to perform their own research by studying different resources to prevent illness, diseases of our minds and bodies, and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include health options that include, but are not limited to: cutting edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional. While most of the Homeopathic nosodes used in the HP program are registered with the FDA under the HPUS there may be a time when the FTC or FDA limits access or availability of these products. The Association is dedicated to ensuring continued access to HP.
Specifically, the mission of The Association is to change existing life circumstances through teaching alternative health awareness, which enables members to improve their physical well-being and to provide members with the highest level of research and the most effective modalities for prevention. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of age, race, creed, gender, sexual orientation or religion) who acts in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
For membership fee paid, ($35 of the initial registration fee) I do hereby apply for membership on behalf of myself and my children in Free and Healthy Children International (FHCi), hereafter termed “The Association,” a private membership organization governed under the IRS 501(c)(3) tax code for the purpose of access to the homeoprophylaxis program (HP) as outlined by FHCi. With the signing of this membership agreement and receipt of payment by an existing FHCi HP Supervisor, I accept the offer made to become a member of FHCi and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose of FHCi, Preamble and Memorandum of Understanding.