FHCi is a membership organization, and family access to HP falls under the umbrella of FHCi Family Membership. Like “Raw food” groups or similar organizations, access to products and/or services not approved by the FDA is made possible through membership organizations like FHCi. Organization membership creates a legal pathway for both providers and consumers of the product or service. To access the FHCi HP program for your children under the umbrella of FHCi and its agents (HP Supervisors), you will be joining our organization. Your FHCi Family Membership also helps fund the work we do to make HP available to your family and others. The information below outlines the nature of our organization and the relationship you are entering into with your FHCi Family Membership.
Note: FHCi Family Membership is facilitated by your HP Supervisor at the time of your enrollment. Please use the map at the right or CLICK HERE to locate an HP Supervisor near you.
For families entered in the research 2009- Dec 31, 2014 and those who have registered between Jan 1 2015 to July 14, 2017 only, please USE THIS LINK to access your Family Membership enrollment form.
Declaration of Purpose
Free and Healthy Children International is dedicated to research, education and access to Homeoprophylaxis. FHCi is not licensed as a dispensary, however membership with our organization entitles all members to have access to all medicaments and supervision made available under the umbrella of The Association. FHCi works in partnership with homeopathic pharmacies who provide the program remedies.
Membership with FHCi entitles the family member and their children to the following rights and benefits:
- Complete and full access to any and all HP Supervisors listed with FHCi
- Complete access to the HP program, related printed materials, and Homeoprophylaxis nosodes sufficient for the program
- Ongoing supervision for their child(ren) undertaking the program for questions and support pertaining to the program, with a certified HP Supervisor
- Right to complete informed consent about the HP program, remedy responses, and what to expect
- Right to a coordinated transfer to a substitute HP Supervisor, should the need arise
- Right to access our ethical review process if you feel your HP supervisor has willfully or unintentionally neglected the appropriate and needed supervision of the program
- Right to access our Adverse Event Reporting Process if you feel there has been an adverse event above and beyond normal immunological stimulation expected from the use of HP Nosodes. Definition: An adverse event is defined as a death, life-threatening adverse drug or device experience, inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, a persistent disability/incapacity, or a congenital anomaly/birth defect
- Guarantee that all Personal Health Information (PHI) submitted will remain in the confidential holding of your HP Supervisor. With the exception that FHCi holds the right to access non-PHI for research purposes, your child(ren)’s participation and progress in the program may be used and published for research purposes.
- Upon request, access to The Association Bylaws and public records
- Subscription to the FHCi family newsletter (Email)
- Access to participation in community gathering and social media groups (Public or Private) to connect and relate with other members to share and discuss the use and experiences of HP.
- FHCi Annual report (E-copy)
We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. IT IS HEREBY DECLARED that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
We proclaim the freedom to choose for ourselves the types of products, therapies and self-help modalities that we think best. We encourage our members to perform their own research by studying different resources to prevent illness, diseases of our minds and bodies, and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include health options that include, but are not limited to: cutting edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional. While most of the Homeopathic nosodes used in the HP program are registered with the FDA under the HPUS there may be a time when the FTC or FDA limits access or availability of these products. The Association is dedicated to ensuring continued access to HP.
Specifically, the mission of The Association is to change existing life circumstances through teaching alternative health awareness, which enables members to improve their physical well-being and to provide members with the highest level of research and the most effective modalities for prevention. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of age, race, creed, gender, sexual orientation or religion) who acts in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
For membership fee paid, ($35 of the initial registration fee) I do hereby apply for membership on behalf of myself and my children in Free and Healthy Children International (FHCi), hereafter termed “The Association,” a private membership organization governed under the IRS 501(c)(3) tax code for the purpose of access to the homeoprophylaxis program (HP) as outlined by FHCi. With the signing of this membership agreement and receipt of payment by an existing FHCi HP Supervisor, I accept the offer made to become a member of FHCi and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose of FHCi, Preamble and Memorandum of Understanding.