Free and Healthy Children International (FHCi), is a private membership organization governed under the IRS 501(c)(3) tax code for the purpose of access to the homeoprophylaxis program (HP) as outlined by FHCi.
Access to HP falls under the umbrella of FHCi Family Membership.
Like “Raw food” groups or similar organizations, access to products and/or services approved or not by the FDA is made possible through membership organizations like FHCi. Organization membership creates a legal pathway, for both providers and consumers, to the product or service.
To access the FHCi HP Program for your children or the Single disease/custom HP Programs and our Travel HP Program you must first join our organization by completing a Family Membership Form.
FHCi Family Membership is facilitated by your HP Supervisor at the time of your enrollment. Please CLICK HERE to locate a HP Supervisor near you. Once you have contacted a HP Supervisor and are ready to move forward with a HP Program your supervisor will assist you in completing your FHCi Family Membership.
FHCi Family Membership is a life time membership with a one time minimum donation of $35.
Benefits of FHCi Family Membership:
- Access to FHCi certified HP Supervisor.
- Private relationship between you and FHCi and your HP Supervisor.
- Member to member relationship – not Doctor-Patient.
- Protection of your health and private information from any government agency.
- HP Supervisors provide support and mentorship as they guide you throughout the duration of your HP Program.
- Access to program nosodes.
- HP Program Booklet for the Children’s HP Program to record nosodes given.
- Access to any additional nosodes under the guidance of your HP Supervisor as needed for Disease outbreaks or special circumstances.
- Certificate of HP for completed HP Programs.
- Monthly Family Newsletter as a reminder for HP dosing and information on updates to the program or information regarding current health issues and political changes.
- FHCi Annual report (E-copy)
- Opportunity to share your skills as a volunteer to help spread the word of HP, or work behind the scenes.
- The knowledge that you are part of a growing group of concerned families improving the health outcomes of your children and yourself.
Your FHCi Family Membership helps fund the work we do to make HP available to your family and others. The information below outlines the nature of our organization and the relationship you are entering into with your FHCi Family Membership.
Declaration of Purpose
Free and Healthy Children International is dedicated to research, education and access to Homeoprophylaxis.
FHCi is not licensed as a dispensary, however membership with our organization entitles all members to have access to all homeopathic medicaments and supervision made available under the umbrella of FHCi.
FHCi works in partnership with homeopathic pharmacies who provide the program remedies.
We believe that the 1st and 14th amendments of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes.
IT IS HEREBY DECLARED that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
We proclaim the freedom to choose for ourselves the types of products, therapies and self-help modalities that we think best.
We encourage our members to perform their own research by studying different resources to prevent illness, diseases of our minds and bodies, and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness.
We proclaim and reserve the right to include health options that include, but are not limited to: cutting edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional. While most of the Homeopathic nosodes used in the HP program are registered with the FDA under the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopea of the United States) there may be a time when the FTC or FDA limits access or availability of these products. FHCi is dedicated to ensuring continued access to HP nosodes.
Specifically, the mission of FHCi is to change existing life circumstances through teaching alternative health awareness, which enables members to improve their physical well-being and to provide members with the highest level of research and the most effective modalities for prevention.
FHCi will recognize any person (irrespective of age, race, creed, gender, sexual orientation or religion) who acts in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.