Who we are:
FHCi is an IRS 501(c)3, Charitable organization dedicated to Education, Research and Access to Homeoprophylaxis.
Membership with FHCi as a HP Supervisor entitles you to the following:
- Listing on our Website.
- Join the WhatsApp discussion/support group of fellow HP Supervisors. Our primary tool for peer support and HP supervision.
- Email and phone support for questions regarding courses and general HP Admin.
- The benefit of a central organization you can align yourself with.
- Unlimited access to the HP Kit (nosodes) due to FHCi’s Medical Advisor’s prescription.
- The Legal Strategy Fund that will be used to protect our ability to do what we are doing.
- Access to all FHCi docs, Program Booklets, Waiver forms and public lectures.
- Periodic free continuing education opportunities or supervision.
- Be a part of our online discussion groups for continued support, emerging situations and community support
- The ability to participate in future projects with FHCi.