- If you are a consumer looking to participate in the HP program, click here or use the map at right to locate an HP Supervisor in your area.
- For those wanting to know more about HP, see Videos, Talks & Media, Public Lectures, and (for practitioners) the online homeopathy for infectious disease course.
FHCi Practitioner Certification (registration link at bottom of this page)
This course is approved for CEU hours by ACHENA: This course is approved for four hours of continuing professional development for practicing professional homeopaths by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America. The purpose of professional development for the practicing classical homeopath is to fine tune skills. address gaps in practice and to provide exposure to new ideas in the field. ACHENA approves continuing professional development programs that cover a wide range of topics including new developments in homeopathy. ACHENA supports academic freedom and healthy debate within the homeopathic community. As non-licensed professional homeopaths explore the ideas presented in approved continuing development programs, it is essential that they avoid “guaranteeing” any specific health outcomes and communicate clearly to clients that they do not diagnose or treat disease in their practice.
Requirements to become an HP Supervisor with FHCi:
All HP Supervisors are trained by FHCi in homeoprophylaxis and the management of the program. All HP Supervisors must complete the NIH online ethics training course. Register Here, Complete our 4 hour training (more info below), and maintain an annual membership with FHCI.
- Required texts for training are: Vaccine Free Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease with Homeopathy and The Solution ~ Homeoprophylaxis: The Vaccine Alternative.
- For Practicing Homeopaths: with a foundational homeopathic education (500 hours) and completion of FCHi training (5 hours); and NIH Online Research Ethics Course (3 hours)
- For NDs and student Homeopaths: A minimum 125 hours basic principles in homeopathy and the additional training of:
- Completion of FCHi training (5 hours)
- Basic anatomy, physiology, and pathology ( suggested curriculum: Alternative training.uk)
- Isaac Golden’s 12 hour Online study course on Homeoprophylaxis (Register Here) or attendance at Homeoprophylaxis World Wide Choice Conference October 7-9, 2016 in St Petersburg (Register here)
- 13 hour Online Infectious Disease Course (Register Here)
- NIH Online Research Ethics Course (3 hours) (Register here)
- Optional. 12 hours Mommy Acute care class for the basics in First aid acute care. (important to learn the basics of homeopathy (Register Here)
Once certified you will automatically become a member of Free and Healthy Children International (FHCI).
Fees: $200 For class. Annual membership fee $200 Due Jan 1. Classes enrolled in the middle of the year will have membership fees prorated.
Certification training options on the dates below: Each training session consists of two parts. You must attend both parts to complete the certification process. Part One: Philosophy, Part Two: Documents. Training is held via teleconference and screen share. (All times are CST unless noted otherwise)
Part 1 and 2: January 15 and 22, Monday 10:00 am-12:30 pm, Central Standard Time
April 20 and 27: Fridays 10:00-12:30 CST
TBA: July, October
Please be sure to indicate preferred times on registration payment page.
- Designation of letters “C.HP” after your name
- Annual membership in FHCi
- Continued support from program coordinators
- Marketing materials on HP
- All documentation for HP program
- Access to Nosode prescription
- PowerPoint presentation for teaching HP
- Listing on website as a certified HP Supervisor
Membership and Certification Requirements
- Two-part training session
- Completion of free online NIH Research Ethics Training
- $200 annual membership fee, for trainings past June this fee will be $100
- To maintain Certification one must achieve 5 Certification Points annually:
- Enroll HP Child 1 point per child
- Give public lecture 5 points annually
- Repeat training 5 points for full 4 hours (reduced cost)
- Publish article/blog on HP 5 points per article
- Serve on FHCi committee 5 points (If you are interested in serving on a committee, please contact us.)
$200 annual membership fee due Jan 31 each year (or two payments of $105 each in January and June).