On October 13, 2021 the FHCi Board approved the FHCiA-PMA Articles of Association and Bylaws
This serves as the public notice that Free and Healthy Communities International Association of Practitioners – Private Membership Association has been officially formed. It is a 508(c)1a and has been assigned the EIN 37-2010523.
‘Thriving Practices, Partnerships, and Healthy Communities’
You are renewing into the Free and Healthy Communities Association of Practitioners – Private Membership Association (FHCiA-PMA)
There will not be renewals for the Associate level of HPx Practitioner in 2023.
This level was created specifically for the pandemic to be able to reach as many people as we could. We have learned so much from the research and are launching 6 new HPx programs and have updated the Childhood program for 2023.
We would like you to join our amazing group of C.HP practitioners through attending the January HPx certification training: Mondays, January 23 and 30 – 10am to 12:30pm Central Time
Renewal Time Line:
- Renewal opens Dec 1, 2022.
- Deadline for renewal January 31, 2023.
- Late fee of $25 on Feb.1, Renewal closes Feb 28.
- Re-instatement March 1 or later, in addition to the $25 late fee there is a $40 reinstatement fee as anyone that has not renewed by this date is removed form all platforms and will need to be added again and informed of login/passwords individually, incurring admin costs.
- Membership packets are sent out March 1, 2023.
- Website/ chat group updates and login/password changes March 1, 2023
Our/your new FHCi website is under way, with a complete research section being built, and launching updated and new HPx Programs (8in total). It is taking longer than originally thought. Your renewal is investing in the future of HPx.
The changes will include:
- In service to humanity our new website will have concise information and innovation of HPx, as we step into a leadership role for the profession in this field.
- Individual HPx Practitioner login/account
- Updated HPx documents
- Informative videos for Parents/Clients under construction – volunteer opportunities available
- Access to previous C.HP training recordings (for C.HP Supervisors)
- HPx Client/HPx Practitioner portal for HPx dosing data collection
- 6 Additional HPx Program protocols and Miasmatic protocols for special population groups.
- Certificate generator for interim certificates and completion of Childhood HPx Program or other HPx Program certificates.
- Our own chat app desk top and mobile.