We are looking forward to another great year, we hope you will continue to a part of our great group of HP Practitioners.
Use the forms below to renew your membership with FHCiA-PMA as either full Supervisor C.HP or Associate Supervisor.
On October 13, 2021 the FHCi Board approved the FHCiA-PMA Articles of Association and Bylaws
This serves as the public notice that Free and Healthy Communities International Association of Practitioners – Private Membership Association has been officially formed. It is a 508(c)1a and has been assigned the EIN 37-2010523.
‘Thriving Practices, Partnerships, and Healthy Communities’
You are renewing into the Free and Healthy Communities Association of Practitioners – Private Membership Association (FHCiA-PMA)
Associate Supervisors, we would love for you to be able to Join our WhatsApp Group and have your website listing with us.
Renewal Link for Associate Supervisors (if you plan on upgrading to Full HP Supervisor DO NOT complete the Associate renewal. Instead register for the January 2022, C.HP Supervisor Training. Information here.
Renewal Time Line:
- Renewal opens Dec 1, 2021. Check you email dated Nov. 29, 2021
- Deadline for renewal January 31, 2022.
- Late fee of $25 on Feb.1, Renewal closes Feb 28.
- Re-instatement March 1 or later, in addition to the $25 late fee there is a $40 reinstatement fee as anyone that has not renewed by this date is removed form all platforms and will need to be added again and informed of login/passwords individually, incurring admin costs.
- Membership packets sent out March 1, 2022.
- Website/ chat group updates and login/password changes March 1, 2022
Our/your new FHCi website is under way, the estimated launch is for March 1st, 2022.
The changes will include:
- Individual Supervisor logins
- Updated HP documents
- Informative videos for Parents/Clients
- Access to previous C.HP training recordings (for C.HP Supervisors)
- HP Client/Supervisor portal for HP dosing data collection
- Certificate generator for interim certificates and completion of Childhood HP Program or other HP Program certificates. (only Single Disease Certificates for Assoc. Supervisors)
- Our own chat app desk top and mobile. (for C.HP Supervisors)