We are looking forward to another great year, we hope you will continue to a part of our great group of HP Practitioners.
Use the forms below to renew your membership with FHCiA-PMA as either full Supervisor C.HP or Associate Supervisor.
On October 13, 2021 the FHCi Board approved the FHCiA-PMA Articles of Association and Bylaws
This serves as the public notice that Free and Healthy Communities International Association of Practitioners – Private Membership Association has been officially formed. It is a 508(c)1a and has been assigned the EIN 37-2010523.
‘Thriving Practices, Partnerships, and Healthy Communities’
You are renewing into the Free and Healthy Communities Association of Practitioners – Private Membership Association (FHCiA-PMA)
Associate Supervisors, we would love for you to be able to Join our WhatsApp Group and have your website listing with us.
Renewal Time Line:
- Renewal opens Dec 1, 2021. Check you email dated Nov. 29, 2021
- Deadline for renewal January 31, 2022.
- Late fee of $25 on Feb.1, Renewal closes Feb 28.
- Re-instatement March 1 or later, in addition to the $25 late fee there is a $40 reinstatement fee as anyone that has not renewed by this date is removed form all platforms and will need to be added again and informed of login/passwords individually, incurring admin costs.
- Membership packets sent out March 1, 2022.
- Website/ chat group updates and login/password changes March 1, 2022
Our/your new FHCi website is under way, the estimated launch is for May 1st, 2022.
The changes will include:
- In service to humanity our new website will have concise information and innovation of HP, as we step into a leadership role for the profession in this field.
- Individual HP Practitioner logins
- Updated HP documents
- Informative videos for Parents/Clients under construction – volunteer opportunities available
- Access to previous C.HP training recordings (for C.HP Supervisors)
- HP Client/HP Practitioner portal for HP dosing data collection
- Additional HP Program protocols and Miasmatic protocols for special population groups.
- Certificate generator for interim certificates and completion of Childhood HP Program or other HP Program certificates. (only Single Disease Certificates for Assoc. Supervisors)
- Our own chat app desk top and mobile. (for C.HP Supervisors)