Definition: An adverse event is defined as a death, life-threatening adverse drug or device experience, inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, a persistent disability/incapacity, or a congenital anomaly/birth defect.
Free and Healthy Children International (FHCi) has been supplying access to Homeoprophylaxis (HP) since 2009. From January 2009 to December of 2014 all families participating in HP as offered by FHCi were entered in the program under research. To date no children in the study have reported an adverse event.
Since January of 2009 approximately 2000 more children have participated in the HP program as offered by FHCi. To date no adverse events have been reported.
To report an adverse event please follow the directions here.
Once a case has been reviewed by the Adverse Event Reporting Committee results will be published here.
We have been tracking since 2013.
- Adverse Events under review: (0) May 15,2021.
- Reported Adverse Events: (0) May 15,2021.
- Adverse Events during the ten year childhood HP program of 682 registrants: (0) events reported.
- Total children to register with FHCi since 2009 -May 25, 2021: 2116: (0) events reported.
- Total participants in FHCi 2020 Coronavirus research 1169: (0) events reported.