- If you are a consumer looking to participate in the HP program, click here to locate a HP Supervisor in your area.
- For those wanting to know more about HP, see Videos, Talks & Media, Public Lectures, and (for practitioners) the online homeopathy for infectious disease course.
Associate HP Supervisor:
this option has been discontinued
FHCi C. HP Practitioner Certification Training (registration link at bottom of this page)
Live zoom course offered 4 times per year. This course is approved for CEU hours by ACHENA: This course is approved for five hours of continuing professional development for practicing professional homeopaths by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America. The purpose of professional development for the practicing classical homeopath is to fine tune skills, address gaps in practice, and to provide exposure to new ideas in the field. ACHENA approves continuing professional development programs that cover a wide range of topics including new developments in homeopathy. ACHENA supports academic freedom and healthy debate within the homeopathic community. As non-licensed professional homeopaths explore the ideas presented in approved continuing development programs, it is essential that they avoid “guaranteeing” any specific health outcomes and communicate clearly to clients that they do not diagnose or treat disease in their practice.
Requirements to become a certified HP Supervisor with membership in FHCiA-PMA through training and education with FHCi:
- minimum of 500hrs of homeopathic education
- with 125hrs or more there are additional course requirements
All HP Supervisors are trained by FHCi in homeoprophylaxis and the management of the program. All HP Supervisors must complete:
Required texts for the training are:
- Vaccine Free Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease with Homeopathy and
- The Solution ~ Homeoprophylaxis: The Vaccine Alternative.
- For Practicing Homeopaths: with a foundational homeopathic education (500 hours)
- For NDs and Student Homeopaths: A minimum 125 hours basic principles in homeopathy
Once certified you will automatically become a member of Free and Healthy Communities International Association of Practitioners (FHCiA-PMA) and have access to all the benefits FHCi & FHCiA-PMA offers.
Fees: $200 For class. Annual membership fee $200 Due Jan 1. For enrollment in Trainings later in the year, the membership fees are prorated accordingly.
Certification training options on the dates below: Each training session consists of two parts. You must attend both parts to complete the certification process.
Part One: Philosophy,
Part Two: Documents.
Training is held via teleconference and screen share. (All times are United States Central Time unless noted otherwise)
HP Certification Training Classes for – 2022:
- January: Wednesdays – January 19 and 26, 2:30-5:00 Central time
- April: Mondays – April 11 and 18; 10:00 am-12:30 pm Central time
- June: Mondays – June 20 and 27; 10:00am – 12:30pm Central time
- September: Mondays – September 26 and October 3; 10:00am – 12:30pm Central time
- Designation of letters “C.HP” after your name
- Annual membership in FHCiA-PMA
- Continued support from program coordinators
- Peer support Chat group
- HP updates, meeting announcements in monthly Supervisor Newsletter
- Monthly Newsletter for your enrolled families and individuals.
- Marketing materials on HP
- All documentation for HP program
- Access to Nosode prescription
- PowerPoint presentation for teaching HP
- Listing on website as a certified HP Supervisor
Certification Requirements to Maintain Ongoing Membership and Access to all Membership Platforms and Benefits:
- $200 annual membership fee due January 31 each year.
- Passwords and logins are updated on March1.
- To maintain Certification one must achieve 5 Certification Points annually:
- Enroll HP Child 1 point per child
- Give public lecture 5 points annually
- Repeat training 5 points for full 4 hours (reduced cost)
- Publish article/blog on HP 5 points per article
- Serve on FHCi committee 5 points (If you are interested in serving on a committee, please contact us.)