Join us for a live presention on the introduction to homeoprophylaxis (HPx). Monday April 18. 7:30 PM Central time. $10 per registration.
What is Homeoprophylaxis (HPx)?
Join Kate Birch, Co-founder of FHCi, and FHCiA HPx Providers, and existing FHCi family members
Session will be recorded.
Please invite your friends and families to our live discussion
During this presentation we will cover:
- Overview of the philosophical and practical aspects of HPx.
- What happens with immune health after a course of HPx?
- Introduction of new HPx programs.
- Effective language with which to talk to your friends and families about HPx.
- Discussion: what are your experiences with HPx. We want to dialog with you!
o Share the health outcomes of your children
o Field questions and concerns you may have
o What difficulties you have had trying to communicate with your families about the childhood program and/or covid prevention?
Register Here $10 per house hold.
Disclaimer. We do not treat, diagnose, or prevent disease.
By registering for this online event you affirm that you do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products. You affirm that you do not belong to any media outlet and will not misrepresent any information regarding homeopathy or homeoprophylaxis. You affirm that you will not carry out any mission of entrapment or investigation.