There will be 12.5 CEU hours available in 2019.
Curriculum is ACHENA approved and will count over and above your required annual five certification points.
Sessions will be live on select dates and then recorded and posted on links below.
Recordings will be posted the next day. Dates of each session TBA.
To earn credit complete Eval Forms and proficiency questions on the individual session pages. Eval forms must be submitted within two weeks of live session to earn CEUs and receive certificates.
Certificates will be mailed out to recipients upon completion of each Eval form.
There are three classifications of courses offered:
- 4.5 hours: Free for active HP supervisors: program updates and specifics, and more individualized supervision. These sessions are mandatory for all 2019 HP supervisors. See below for more info.
- 8 hours: For Active HP Supervisors. At $25 per hour or one time fee of $160 for all hours. Some sessions will be 1.5 hours and others 2 hours.
- The same 8 hours: For Homeopaths at large. This will be publicized and past HP Supervisors are welcome to join us. At $35/hour or one time fee of $240 for all hours.
Topics: Advanced training on the immune system, retroviruses, immune compromised individuals, antibiotics, never-been-well-since, vaccine damage and detox, PANDAS, Autism, and introduction to the compounding effects of glyphosate on vaccine damage, wheat, intestinal biome, intestinal lining, and neurological development.
Details on schedule and specific classes to come.
Mandatory for all 2019 Active HP supervisors:
3 – 1.5 hour sessions free for all current and active HP supervisors.
- Session One: Program Updates
- Session Two: Ethics and Legality in the Practice of HP.
- Session Three: Talking with the Public on HP. (in preparation for 2020 outreach to the public) Date TBA.