Utah HP Supervisors


If you are looking for an HP Supervisor please click on the name of the person on any of the listings we have here. If there are no HP Supervisors in your state or your city you will need to work long distance. Comments about looking for an HP Supervisor in your local area are not moderated by the web moderator.

Thank you, FHCi.

[Currently there are no HP supervisors in Utah. Please look to neighboring States.]

4 Responses to Utah HP Supervisors

  1. Shari wilson says:

    Hi, I have two boys both unvaccinated and am interested in the nosode homeopathic program. Please call or email me. My number is 801-703-3343 thanks,

    Shari Wilson

    • TheSolution_HP says:

      Hi Best is to find a supervisors in your state and give them a call. The directories of supervisors are listed under HP Program

  2. Ali says:

    There are no supervisors for UT. Where do we find one? Do we just pick a state next to us?

    • TheSolution_HP says:

      Yes that is the best. Or if there is a practitioner in Utah you would like to work with (a Homeopath,) ask them if they would like to get trained with us.

Comments are closed.