- To access HP with FHCi you need an HP Supervisor and to become a Family member of FHCi
- An HP Supervisor is required to complete registration in the program.
- The Homeoprophylaxis kit is not available as a single point of sale purchase but only through membership agreement with FHCi. Membership agreement
- Once registered, your HP Supervisor will order the kit and have it sent directly to you.
- Please see the HP Supervision tab or use the map at the right to locate a Supervisor in your area.
- Initial consultation and intermittent telephone queries for the duration of the program.
- HP Program Booklet; Directions for program, Status Sheet, Waiver, Bill of Rights
- HP Remedy Kit with sufficient remedy doses for 44 months of Homeoprophylaxis
|One-time fee (for up to 4 children) in the same family at time of registration||$335 or||$235 First child and $100 for all other children|
|Booklet per child||$13.20, or £ 9.35, 12.3 €|
|HP Kit (Need a second kit for more than 4 children)||$88|
|Additional remedies not in the main program or replacement vials||$9 each|
|Shipping||$8.95 -$49.50 depending|
|Additional surcharge for East and West Coast states||Max $100|
|Practitioners can reduce base cost on a sliding scale fee if they feel it necessary||Reduce base fee up to $100|
|Base cost total (add booklet costs and shipping to this)||$431.95 ($331.95 for one child)|
Fees for Homeoprophylaxis Program are non-refundable regardless of continuation in program. Remedy Kits are non-returnable after point of sale.