Entry requirements: Practitioners with at least 125 hours of Homeopathic education
Register here for our 2.75 hour recorded Associate Supervisor Training: Registration Form
- Become educated with the homeopathic tools to treat existing infectious disease outbreaks.
- Have access to clinical supervision for those families you support.
- Access to FHCi’s online Single Disease Registration Platform.
- Access to proving information of the nosode for the current epidemic.
- Access to providing online FHCi Certificate of Prophylaxis.
- How does vaccine shedding effect things
Please watch our research videos here prior to training. Start with Part One. Parts Two and Three are linked on that page.
This 2.75-hour online class covers:
- Introduction to FHCi and our platforms
- Philosophy of Homeoprophylaxis (HP)
- Language parameters within the paradigm
- Legal issues and access to remedies
- Practical application of HP. Interface with clients and registration process.
- Case management of active cases and remedy responses.
- One time registration fee: $75 (Discount may apply for special classes).
- Annual dues to maintain associate membership status: $50
- Access to single disease registration portal and clinical support
- FHCi membership newsletters
- Clinical Supervision for active cases
Register here for our Associate Supervisor training: Register here
To access full FHCi HP supervisor benefits please attend our complete training: Register here for full HP training. next dates TBA in September 2021.
Full Membership Benefits with FHCi as an certified HP Supervisor entitles you to the following:
- Listing on our Website.
- Participate in the WhatsApp peer support and discussion group.
- The benefit of a central organization you can align yourself with.
- Unlimited access to the HP Kit (nosodes).
- The Legal Strategy Fund that will be used to protect our ability to do what we are doing.
- Access to all FHCi documents, Program Booklets, Waiver forms and public lectures.
- New HP Supervisors receive 3 months free supervision after certification.
- Periodic free continuing education opportunities or supervision.
- Be a part of our online discussion groups and platforms for continued support, emerging situations and community support.
- The ability to participate in future projects with FHCi.