Kate Birch and Cilla Whatcott, Co-Founders: Kate and Cilla began collaborating in 2010 to bring about change in the vaccine paradigm. In 2008 Kate was introduced to Dr. Isaac Golden’s work on homeoprophylaxis. Since 2009 she has made homeoprophylaxis available for children in North America. To expand awareness of homeoprophylaxis they co-authored The Solution~Homeoprophylaixs: The Vaccine Alternative, a comprehensive guide for parents wishing to educate their children’s immune systems. They are co-founders of Free and Healthy Children International a non-profit dedicated to Education, Research and Access to Homeoprophylaxis. Cilla resigned from the board in 2014.
Current Board Members:
- Editing/Documents Coordinator: Mary Baenen HMP, C.HP. An Idaho based Homeopath, Mary studied acute care and classical homeopathy at the McFarlund Homeopathic Circle in Whitefish Montana. She holds homeopathic certification through CCNM (California College of Natural Medicine). Mary is certified in Homeoprophylaxis through FHCi for educating immune systems towards specific infectious diseases, including childhood diseases, and preparation for travel abroad. She has studied homeopathic environmental and vaccine detox CEASE Therapy, SOURCE Resonance, EFT (emotional freedom technique), NST/Bowen body work, ART (autonomic response technique). She puts a lot of heart into striving to help each meet their highest potential in health and wellness.
- Treasurer: Alison Bell. I am an experienced leader in marketing products and services. I excel at developing relationships and mentoring others – particularly small business owners. My resume includes key leadership roles in expanding businesses as well as recruiting and hiring high-quality sales professionals. I have maintained force staffing levels in extremely volatile industries. Coaching supervisors to help salespeople attain top levels of performance and training new-hires in effective techniques for selling our products and services are among my specialties.
- Ethics/Legal Representative: Beth Chambers, Esq. Beth was raised solely on allopathic medicine. After encountering significant health challenges in her early 20’s, Beth began a fifteen-year long journey to understand her health through the lens of alternative medicine practices. In 2016, Beth began using homeoprophylaxis and homeopathy on herself and her two children. After witnessing profound progress regarding her own health and the health of her children, she has focused on educating friends and family on the importance of homeoprophylaxis. As a practicing lawyer and a staunch medical freedom advocate, Beth brings expertise around legal and legislative platforms. Today, more than ever before, we must be brave. In the words of Thomas Jefferson, “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and medicine they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.”
- International Development Coordinator: Kate Birch RSHom(NA), CCH, CMT. A Minnesota based homeopath, Kate has been registered with the North American Society of Homeopaths since 1996 and is Certified in Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. She is a past vice-president of the North American Society of Homeopaths and remains the North American liaison to the International Council of Homeopathy. She has a busy family practice and lectures locally and internationally on homeopathy for infectious disease, children’s health, and vaccine damage.
- Office Administration, Public Communications Representative: Ursula Dobelmann CCH, C.HP, Ursula started in the holistic healthcare field as a Board Certified Massage Therapist in 1983. In 2001 she became Certified in Classical Homeopathy (CCH) and in 2010 added certification as a CEASE Therapy practitioner to help families with children with autism. In 2015 she became certified in Homeoprophylaxis, the vaccine alternative and is now happy to offer this option, a safe, effective and non-toxic system. She has been with the board at FHCi since 2017.
- Family Member: Jackie Esker PMP, M.S., Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. As a family member, Jackie joined the board to give back to the HP community. Jackie has a passion for education, project management, health and wellness, gardening and enjoys spending time with her family. She has transitioned her career from being an I.T. professional to teaching high school students and is a certified Integrative Nutrition health coach.
- Family Member: Claire Marlowe. represents many average American mothers. She is currently a dedicated wife, homeschooler, Christian, and volunteer. She has
witnessed compelling cures using alternative methods and homeopathy has proven time and again to be the most powerful, efficient, gentle, holistic, and affordable. Her oldest child is fully educated via FHCi’s infectious disease homeoprophylaxis program and boasts robust health, and no doctor visits. Claire believes that there are health conditions that nowadays are commonly seen as threatening, or frightening, such as pregnancy/birth, and infectious disease. These are not frightening at all; rather they are natural, normal processes that have been designed for a good purpose, and when handled correctly, enhance our development as individuals and humankind at large.
- Technology: Shea Kennedy
- At Large: Crystal Morse BCN/DNM, C.HP. is a Traditional Naturopath (Doctor ofNaturopathy) and Doctor of Natural Medicine (PhD). (PhD). She is owner and director of Blooming Sage Wellness, and a partner for Motion Health, located in Eureka, CA. Through her own healing journey after military service, Crystal turned to natural and alternative therapies to restore mind, body, and soul. This ignited a passion to be educated and of service in these therapies, including food as medicine, botanical
medicine, herbal medicine, energy medicine, homeopathy, and more. Much of her work is devoted to assessing and educating immunity, homeopathic detox from vaccine damage, methylation/nutrigenomics, infectious disease prevention, addressing chronic illness, rebalancing the whole person through mental/emotional and soul-level healing through the mechanism of educating and advocating for nature as medicine.
- Family Member: Rob Petitor.
- At Large: Amy I. Rozen RN, CCH, RSHom(NA), C.HP. has been a Homeopath for the past 25 years. She is the owner and director of The Remedy Center, a health and wellness center in Morristown, New Jersey. After earning a B.A. from Brandeis University, Amy studied at The College of Homeopathy a 3-year, full-time degree. After practicing homeopathy for 10 years, Amy returned to school to become a Registered Nurse. Amy is nationally board certified by the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CCH), a practitioner member of the North American Society of Homeopaths, and a Certified Homeoprophylaxis Supervisor with Free and Healthy Children, International. Amy consults with hundreds of adults, children, and families each year in areas including pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum care, infectious disease prevention, chronic illness, and mental and emotional healing. Amy finds great satisfaction in educating people about the gentle healing power of homeopathy and guiding people to incorporate homeopathy in their commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
- At Large: Gabriella Calvi-Rooney, B.S., DSH, CHC, C.HP