Kate Birch and Cilla Whatcott, Co-Founders: Kate and Cilla began collaborating in 2010 to bring about change in the vaccine paradigm. In 2008 Kate was introduced to Dr. Isaac Golden’s work on homeoprophylaxis. Since 2009 she has made homeoprophylaxis available for children in North America. To expand awareness of homeoprophylaxis they co-authored The Solution~Homeoprophylaixs: The Vaccine Alternative, a comprehensive guide for parents wishing to educate their children’s immune systems. They are co-founders of Free and Healthy Children International a non-profit dedicated to Education, Research and Access to Homeoprophylaxis. Cilla resigned from the board in 2014.
Current Board Members
- Director: Vacant
- Vice Chair: Vacant
- Office Administration: Sarah Damlo: Homeopath & Herbalist.
Sarah is a soon to be graduate of the ACHENA accredited Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy, where she has studied classical homeopathy since 2013. She has also studied plants with known herbalists Matthew Wood and Jessie Belden, among others. She is passionate about wholism, homeopathy, and herbs and wildcrafts many remedies from her native Minnesotan surroundings. Sarah currently practices at HippHealth and The Medicine Tree, both in Minneapolis.
- Secretary: Shiba Surti:
- Medical Adviser: Kim Lane MD. Kim is active in the holistic medical and homeopathic community. She is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School, Fairview-St. Mary’s Residency in Family Practice; Diplomate of The American Board of Family Practice and American Holistic/Integrative Medical Board; Graduate of the Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy; owner of Wellness Lane, LLC, a classical homeopathy and wellness consultation practice in Shoreview, MN; Adjunct Faculty at University of St Catherine; Former-Membership chair, Conference Chair, Treasurer on the Board of the Minnesota Homeopathic Association; Current Board Member-Integrative/Holistic Health at St. Paul College; and Medical Adviser/Board Member of Free and Healthy Children International. Her goal is to bring good health to life.
- Treasurer: Alison Bell. I am an experienced leader in marketing products and services. I excel at developing relationships and mentoring others – particularly small business owners. My resume includes key leadership roles in expanding businesses as well as recruiting and hiring high-quality sales professionals. I have maintained force staffing levels in extremely volatile industries. Coaching supervisors to help salespeople attain top levels of performance and training new-hires in effective techniques for selling our products and services are among my specialties.
- International Development Coordinator: Kate Birch RSHom(NA), CCH, CMT. A Minnesota based homeopath, Kate has been registered with the North American Society of Homeopaths since 1996 and is Certified in Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. She is a past vice-president of the North American Society of Homeopaths and remains the North American liaison to the International Council of Homeopathy. She has a busy family practice and lectures locally and internationally on homeopathy for infectious disease, children’s health, and vaccine damage.
- Canadian International Liaison: Kimberley Bennett DCHM(Hons) CCH, RCSHom. As a natural health practitioner of 19yrs., helping over 1500 clients Canada wide, I have always encouraged people to actively take control of their health. In addition to completing an honors degree in classical homeopathy from the prestigious Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine,Toronto, Ont. I am certified in homotoxicology, CEASE therapy, iridology and nutritional consulting; currently completing an advanced degree in nutrition. I am certified with CCH as well as the Canadian Society of Homeopaths, residing in Los Angeles, with my primary office, based in Edmonton, AB.
- Internal Communications Representative: Umangini Desai, CCH RSHom(NA), BMHS. Uma belongs to a family of medical practitioners, which has been engaged in the field of medicine for over fifty years. The atmosphere in her family has always been conducive to education and Dr. Uma knew, from an early age, that she wanted to be part of the medical profession; because it helps mankind to be healthier and happier. Understanding “simila similibus curentour”—”like cures like”, the principle of homeopathy—Uma decided to make this her career path. She graduated from Sardar Patel University in India with a B.H.M.S (Bachelor of Homeopathy, Medicine, and Surgery) degree. After completing her BHMS, she practiced homeopathy and joined ICR (Institute of Clinical Research in Homeopathy) for two years. She is a certified member in Classical Homeopathy by the North American Society of Homeopaths. Uma has presented many cases in seminars and workshops with her colleagues and she volunteers services to the poor and schools in underdeveloped areas. Uma studied with Kim Kalina (follower of Dr.Tinus Smits) has been successfully utilizing CEASE therapy to help children and adults with a variety of healthcare concerns. She has been on the board of Free and Healthy Children International since 2015.
- Public Communications Representative: Ursula Doblemann.
- Ethics/Legal Representative: Adelle Hansen, Esq. Adelle obtained her law degree in 2008 from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St Paul, MN, and was admitted to practice in 2009 under the Minnesota State Bar Association. Her legal background includes counseling businesses on best practices for tax preparation, advising individuals/businesses on contractual agreements, consulting with landlords on best practices in tenant/landlord law, advising a business on employee matters and drafting/reviewing commercial leases. She has experience in probate and estate law. Most recently, Adelle consulted with the Vaccine Safety Council, a MN non-profit organization. After becoming a mother to a 29-week-old preemie, she began researching holistic alternatives and studying the safety of vaccines. She came upon an advertisement in a dental office for a lecture on alternatives to vaccines (HP), after which she started the homeoprophylaxis program with her daughter under the research umbrella of FHCi.
- Outreach Coordinator: Tana Harahan C. Hom, EMT-B: Tana currently works in Minneapolis in a clinic focusing on vaccine injured children, pediatrics, and families. She came to homeopathy after her son was born prematurely and she truly believes that homeopathy saved his life. Tana studied at Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy for four years and a fifth year graduate program. She has a degree in early childhood education with an emphasis on pre-med. She is an EMT and is currently studying para medicine and is training as an RN. Tana also worked as a behavioral support specialist for adolescents. She is passionate about FHCi and promoting the health of our children.
- Editing/Documents Coordinator: Mary Beanen
Data Collection: Su Sandon CCH, RSHom(NA), HMC, RPh,
Is a graduate of Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy and a Homeopathic Master Clinician from Luminos Homeopathic Courses. She is a Registered Pharmacist and has a private homeopathic practice in St. Louis Park, MN, out of the combined offices of The Minnesota Center for Homeopathy. She serves on the Board of FHCi to bring her expertise of detail oriented work to the data collection and analysis of the organization’s ongoing research in homeoprophylaxis.