Kate Birch and Cilla Whatcott, Co-Founders: Kate and Cilla began collaborating in 2010 to bring about change in the vaccine paradigm. In 2008 Kate was introduced to Dr. Isaac Golden’s work on homeoprophylaxis. Since 2009 she has made homeoprophylaxis available for children in North America. To expand awareness of homeoprophylaxis they co-authored The Solution~Homeoprophylaixs: The Vaccine Alternative, a comprehensive guide for parents wishing to educate their children’s immune systems. They are co-founders of Free and Healthy Children International a non-profit dedicated to Education, Research and Access to Homeoprophylaxis. Cilla resigned from the board in 2014.
Current Board Members:
- Editing/Documents Coordinator: Mary Baenen HMP, C.HP.
- Treasurer: Alison Bell. I am an experienced leader in marketing products and services. I excel at developing relationships and mentoring others – particularly small business owners. My resume includes key leadership roles in expanding businesses as well as recruiting and hiring high-quality sales professionals. I have maintained force staffing levels in extremely volatile industries. Coaching supervisors to help salespeople attain top levels of performance and training new-hires in effective techniques for selling our products and services are among my specialties.
- Ethics/Legal Representative: Beth Chambers, Esq. Beth was raised solely on allopathic medicine. After encountering significant health challenges in her early 20’s, Beth began a fifteen-year long journey to understand her health through the lens of alternative medicine practices. In 2016, Beth began using homeoprophylaxis and homeopathy on herself and her two children. After witnessing profound progress regarding her own health and the health of her children, she has focused on educating friends and family on the importance of homeoprophylaxis. As a practicing lawyer and a staunch medical freedom advocate, Beth brings expertise around legal and legislative platforms. Today, more than ever before, we must be brave. In the words of Thomas Jefferson, “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and medicine they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.”
- International Development Coordinator: Kate Birch RSHom(NA), CCH, CMT. A Minnesota based homeopath, Kate has been registered with the North American Society of Homeopaths since 1996 and is Certified in Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. She is a past vice-president of the North American Society of Homeopaths and remains the North American liaison to the International Council of Homeopathy. She has a busy family practice and lectures locally and internationally on homeopathy for infectious disease, children’s health, and vaccine damage.
- Office Administration: Sarah Damlo Homeopath & Herbalist.
Sarah attended the ACHENA accredited Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy, where she studied classical homeopathy from 2013 – 2017. She has also studied with known herbalists Matthew Wood and Jessie Belden, among others. She is passionate about wholism, homeopathy, and herbs, and wildcrafts many remedies from her native Minnesotan surroundings. Sarah currently practices at HippHealth and The Medicine Tree, both in Minneapolis.
- At Large (2): Sheila Day. owns Natural Wellness Healing Center in Missouri, is a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor, and worked as a Paramedic for 13 years prior to that. Along her journey of Natural Medicine studies, she added Holistic and Integrative Cancer Coaching certifications after learning the body can heal itself when given what it needed. With the birth of her first grandchild, Sheila had her eyes opened to the devastating effects that vaccines are causing, witnessing terrifying reactions after a first round of jabs. This prompted a determination to learn the truth and how to protect all children from such suffering. She found Dr. Isaac Golden (homeopath in Australia) to learn Homeoprophylaxis and Detoxing Vaccine Injury. Shortly thereafter, Sheila found Kate Birch and FHCi and joined forces to help further this important work. Sheila works via internet with families all over the world in both capacities, using video platforms to make it more personal. She also gives public lectures, as well as holding a social media space developed to “Educate, Equip, and Empower” for people to learn the truth about vaccines, infectious contagious disease, the immune system, and homeoprophylaxis. Due to the increasing awareness of methylation issues and genetic SNPs, Sheila has also become certified in Methylation/Genetic testing and can help individuals to correct these.
- Internal Communications Representative: Umangini Desai CCH, RSHom(NA), BMHS. Uma belongs to a family of medical practitioners, which has been engaged in the field of medicine for over fifty years. The atmosphere in her family has always been conducive to education and Dr. Uma knew, from an early age, that she wanted to be part of the medical profession; because it helps mankind to be healthier and happier. Understanding “simila similibus curentour”—”like cures like”, the principle of homeopathy—Uma decided to make this her career path. She graduated from Sardar Patel University in India with a B.H.M.S (Bachelor of Homeopathy, Medicine, and Surgery) degree. After completing her BHMS, she practiced homeopathy and joined ICR (Institute of Clinical Research in Homeopathy) for two years. She is a certified member in Classical Homeopathy by the North American Society of Homeopaths. Uma has presented many cases in seminars and workshops with her colleagues and she volunteers services to the poor and schools in underdeveloped areas. Uma studied with Kim Kalina (follower of Dr.Tinus Smits) has been successfully utilizing CEASE therapy to help children and adults with a variety of healthcare concerns. She has been on the board of Free and Healthy Children International since 2015.
- Public Communications Representative: Ursula Dobelmann CCH. Ursula started in the holistic healthcare field as a Board Certified Massage Therapist in 1983. In 2001 she became Certified in Classical Homeopathy (CCH) and in 2010 added certification as a CEASE Therapy practitioner to help families with children with autism. In 2015 she became certified in Homeoprophylaxis, the vaccine alternative and is now happy to offer this option, a safe, effective and non-toxic system. She has been with the board at FHCi since 2015.
- Family Member: Claire Marlowe. represents many average American mothers. She is currently a dedicated wife, homeschooler, Christian, and volunteer. She has
witnessed compelling cures using alternative methods and homeopathy has proven time and again to be the most powerful, efficient, gentle, holistic, and affordable. Her oldest child is fully educated via FHCi’s infectious disease homeoprophylaxis program and boasts robust health, and no doctor visits. Claire believes that there are health conditions that nowadays are commonly seen as threatening, or frightening, such as pregnancy/birth, and infectious disease. These are not frightening at all; rather they are natural, normal processes that have been designed for a good purpose, and when handled correctly, enhance our development as individuals and humankind at large.
- Technology: Marci Mearns CCH, RSHom(NA).
- At Large (1): Amy I. Rozen, RN, CCH, RSHom(NA), C.HP.
has been a Homeopath for the past 25 years. She is the owner and director of The Remedy Center, a health and wellness center in Morristown, New Jersey. After earning a B.A. from Brandeis University, Amy studied at The College of Homeopathy a 3-year, full-time degree. After practicing homeopathy for 10 years, Amy returned to school to become a Registered Nurse. Amy is nationally board certified by the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CCH), a practitioner member of the North American Society of Homeopaths, and a Certified Homeoprophylaxis Supervisor with Free and Healthy Children, International. Amy consults with hundreds of adults, children, and families each year in areas including pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum care, infectious disease prevention, chronic illness, and mental and emotional healing. Amy finds great satisfaction in educating people about the gentle healing power of homeopathy and guiding people to incorporate homeopathy in their commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
- Outreach Coordinator and Ethics Committee: Open
- International Liason: Open
- Secretary: Open
- International Liaison – Canada: Open
Data Collection: Su Sandon CCH, RSHom(NA), HMC, RPh,
Is a graduate of Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy and a Homeopathic Master Clinician from Luminos Homeopathic Courses. She is a Registered Pharmacist and has a private homeopathic practice in St. Louis Park, MN, out of the combined offices of The Minnesota Center for Homeopathy. She serves on the Board of FHCi to bring her expertise of detail oriented work to the data collection and analysis of the organization’s ongoing research in homeoprophylaxis.